Today we’ve launched our fifth annual Fellows call for researchers exploring new and better ways to understand, treat and prevent mental illness.
Our Fellows Award funds the best and brightest early-career scientists and clinicians pursuing a career in mental health research. It supports researchers from all corners of the globe and across all scientific disciplines relevant to mental health.
We’re pleased to announce that this year’s call includes 3 co-funded Fellows Awards, partnering with:
- Arthritis Research UK– the leading authority on arthritis in the UK, the Award is for UK-based researchers
- Autistica– the UK’s leading autism research charity, the Award is for UK-based researchers
- The Stanley Center for Psychiatric Research at the Broad Institute– an organization which focuses on severe mental illness, the Award is for researchers in lower and middle income countries
- Our Fellows Awards provide up to £225,000 over 3 years to researchers establishing their independence.
- The funding call will be open from today until April 25th 17.00 BST
- We support interdisciplinary and innovative science and are looking for projects that cross boundaries – whether for discovery, development or applied research.
For more information visit the MQ website